The CHANCE® Helical Underpinning System has more European and Worldwide approvals and acceptances than any other piling system.
- CE Marking – Claim that a particular construction product can be legally placed on the market of members states of the European Economic Area (EEA) and is based on the principal that the product specification, and therefore, the product is “fit for purpose”.
- Ministry of Transport, Construction and Maritime Economy
- LABC – A member organization representing local authority building control in England and Wales. They promote the design and construction of safe, accessible, environmentally efficient buildings that comply with the Building Regulations.
- NHBC – The standard setting body and leading warranty and insurance provider for new and newly converted homes in the UK (accepted by the NHBC).
- SCI – An established quality mark that is awarded to testify that manufacturers’ technical data has been independently verified by SCI.
- BOCA – The Building Officials and Code Administrators International. This group sets minimum building standards for the USA’s Midwest and Northeast.
- FHWA – The Federal Highway Administration. This is the federal governmental body that regulates highway construction, oversees and inspects design and construction of federal highways.
- ICBO – The International Conference of Building Officials. This building code group sets minimum building standards for most of the USA west of the Mississippi River.
- ICC-ES – International Code Council. The United States’ leading source of technical information on building products and building technology for code compliance. A nonprofit, public-benefit corporation, ICC-ES performs technical evaluations of building products, components, methods and materials.
- ISO 9001 – This is an international organization that sets the minimum criteria for quality standards a company must have in place to participate in the ISO program.
- SBCCI – The Southern Building Code Congress International, also called the Standard Building Code. This group sets the minimum building codes for the southeast section of the USA from the Mississippi River east.
- CMCC – Canadian Construction Materials Centre. Canada’s leading source of technical information on building products and building technology for code compliance. A nonprofit, public-benefit corporation, ICC-ES performs technical evaluations of building products, components, methods and materials.
- Ontario Ruling of the Minister