Underpinning & Helical Pile Applications
CHANCE Helical Piles are used worldwide to secure residential and commercial buildings, tower foundations, heavy equipment foundations and many other deep foundation applications.
CHANCE Helical Piles have 32mm to 64mm solid square shafts or 89mm pipe shafts with helical plates 203mm to 356mm in diameter.
CHANCE Underpinning & Helical Pile Anchor systems are used to transfer load weight to bearing plates located in stable soil. This patented system brings an economical solution to underpinning systems. Fast, predictable, and measurable are just three advantages of this building code evaluated and accepted system.
Benefits of CHANCE Helical Piles:
- No vibration during Helical Pile installation
- No excavation spoils to remove
- Low mobilisation costs
- Helical Piles Install in any weather
- Highly corrosion resistant
- The CHANCE Helical Pile installs in limited access situation – hand-installation in some cases
- Ability to be installed in close proximity to underground services
- Capacity of each helical pile is accurately measured using installation torque
- Pile can be loaded immediately after installation or, in the case of a Helical Pulldown Micropile, when the grout has set
- End-bearing/friction composite pile
- High-capacity: tested to 1,335 Kns
- Transfers load through weak soils to high capacity end bearing helical plates
- 100mm to 255mm diameter grout columns