Hydraway® Drainage Systems can be widely used throughout a golf course. One specific use on golf courses can be specific to Putting Greens, or throughout the course. Hydraway® can be installed in tee boxes, fairways, and clay based greens to alleviate the saturation problems that exist on most courses.
Highest “inflow” rates
- Water is able to penetrate the Hydraway® 2000 drain extremely fast.
- Over 90% of the drain is permeable.
- Installation can be done in trenches as narrow as 50mm
- The Hydraway® System can be installed faster than traditional “rock and pipe systems” entailing huge labor savings
- Cost per linear foot is less than that of traditional “French drain systems”
- Hydraway® 2000 utilizes a 4.5 non-woven punched fabric. The fabric is specially designed to allow in water at high rates yet will not “clog or build-up” due to heavy clays in the surrounding surface