Synthetic Turf Athletic Field
Hydraway® has been installed in many synthetic grass fields worldwide. Hydraway® 2000 is the preferred choice when installing synthetic turf.
Hydraway® 2000 is the preferred choice for many reasons:
Highest “inflow” rates
- Water is able to penetrate the Hydraway® 2000 drain extremely fast.
- Over 90% of the drain is permeable.
- Installation can be done in trenches as narrow as 50mm
- The Hydraway® System can be installed faster than traditional “rock and pipe systems” entailing huge labor savings
- No need to trench the subsurface. Typical “French” drain systems need deep and wide trenches to work effectively
- Cost per linear foot is less than that of traditional “French drain systems”
- Hydraway® 2000 utilizes a 4.5 non-woven punched fabric. The fabric is specially designed to allow in water at high rates yet will not “clog or build-up” due to heavy clays in the surrounding surface
Highest compressive strengths
- Will not crush under the extreme weight of the stone and compaction